The college crest of the City Metropolitan College is an important part of the college identity. The crest comprises of the college initials CMC. The letter M is an overlay of two pieces in a chess set, in itself an intellectual and cognitive exchange between two parties.
The pawn and the rook represent the student and the college respectively. In a life match of chess, the student takes small steps across the chess board in pursuit of one's dreams and ambitions. Yet, there exist many adversaries in the world going against them.
City Metropolitan College becomes a strong fortress to the student, creating a safe haven for protection, as well as a nourishing environment to impart knowledge and to generate work opportunities for the student. When the student reaches the other side of the chess board, he/she gains a chess promotion to a higher rank, ready to face greater challenges in life.
- Prospective Students
- Guide to living in Singapore
- Private Edcuation Industry Regulation Framework
- The City Metropolitan Experience
- Selection & Admission
- Standard PEI-Contract
- Guide for Choosing a Private Education Institution (PEI) in Singapore
- Why Choose City Metropolitan College
- Academic Calendar
- Pre-course Counselling
- Student's Pass Application
- General Legal from Government Agencies
- Students Must Know
- On Arrival in Singapore
- Our Testimonials